Precision Watch & Fine Jewelry is a family owned and operated jewelry & watch repair center. The store, owned by Paul and Ania Wisniewski, was opened in 2010 as a new location in the beautiful ocean town of Narragansett.
Paul came from a family of watchmakers and jewelers, sharing the vocation with sister and cousins and is certified by the Swiss and American AWI. He has many years of professional schooling, and over 30 years of experience, specializing in high-grade and mechanical watches .
Ania's passion is jewelry and her studio photography background can be seen in her tasteful jewelry arrangments. Among the many services offered at the store, fine jewelry, diamonds, watches, silver, bridal collection etc. can be purchased.
The store can serve a wide range of customers with different needs. Please stop by and see the beautiful silver collection from Europe witch includes:
- "Bastian" with diamonds and gem stones from Germany,
- "Amber" Treasure of the Ancient Sea from Poland,
- "Petra Azar" The Magnetic Power of Love.
- "Frederic Duclos" French designer.
- "Breuning" German design company.
- "Joia De Majorca" from Spain.
The store also offers top dollar for unwanted gold and high grade watches.
We buy gold!